Shop your closet

Get the help you need to tame your wardrobe once and for all. If you’re like most women, you only wear 20% of your clothes. We’ll help you identify and eliminate the remaining 80% with a closet cleanse so it contains only figure-flattering pieces you love to wear. Working together, we will:

  • Review your wardrobe piece by piece
  • Decide what to keep, donate, sell
  • Combine the “keepers” into new outfits
  • Identify which pieces you need to buy to create a refreshed, refined wardrobe that works hard for you

Time: 2-3 hours

Cost: $375

Figure and style analysis

If you’re seeking a more in-depth style analysis than our personal shopping experience, this is for you! You’ll gain a better understanding of your body type and learn the best way to dress it for success in your career and personal life. We’ll also tell you which brands offer the best choices for your figure. Your session will include:

  • Body type assessment
  • Examples of clothing that flatters your figure
  • Instruction on how to dress appropriately for different levels of business
  • Guidance on how to select the weight and scale of jewellery that flatters your figure
  • Tips for how and where to shop for pieces that are the right shape and fit for your body

Time: 2 hours

Cost: $300

In-home shopping

If you are unable to come to us, for a nominal fee, we can bring the Better Styled boutique to you! This is a helpful time-saver for busy women. Just let us know the day and time that’s most convenient, and leave the rest to us. We can also help you shop for the perfect outfit for a special event — email us for details.

Time: 2 hours

Cost: $100

Book a Consultation

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.