How We Help You
with your personal stylist, Toronto
Choose a day and time that works for you. We are available seven days a week and are conveniently located in mid-town Toronto, close to the Eglinton subway, with ample parking nearby.
We’ll begin with a complimentary consultation to discuss what clothes you currently own, your style and colour preferences, your clothing needs and where you’d like to take your look.
During your session, your personal stylist will present a selection of garments chosen specifically for your lifestyle and body type from our on-site boutique.
You try everything on in the privacy of our comfortable salon, and we work together to decide which pieces work best for you. If any items need altering, we can pin them and arrange alterations.
Once you’re comfortable with your selection, you pay for your clothing (there are no consultation fees) and take it home with you. Clients are delighted that in a typical visit of one to two hours, they walk away with a season’s wardrobe.
Why You’ll Love Better Styled
- Save time — no more running from store to store piecing together your look
- Receive outstanding service — no more dealing with difficult sales people, jostling crowds or fitting room line-ups
- Find the clothes that suit you — no more misguided purchases
- Get clothes that fit well — no more wearing the wrong size or poorly fitted garments
- Take home outfits, not separates — no more looking at a closet full of “nothing to wear”
- Learn how to combine your new clothes with what you already own — no more starting over every season
As Seen on
Both my wardrobe and my self-confidence underwent a dramatic improvement when I began working with Erin. She suggested items I would never have dreamed of wearing — and they looked great!